I’ve went away for a week and now it has taken a week to get caught up to where I was before I went away. I have been particularly slow in figuring out what I was doing in my genealogy research. In fact in an unexpected lightening bulb moment last night I suddenly remembered that I was slowly and methodically adding to my annotated list of my ancestors who emigrated from the British Isles to North America. And the core document for that exercise is a blog entry originally compiled in July 2016.
To add to my confusion I bought a new laptop and am having trouble getting set up. That old eircom email address is snarling things up. Anything eircom is no longer validd or operational.